Order forms to include with your mail-in orders
Sending us your orders is a great way to get our professional film and scanning services from wherever you're located. Just download the form for the service you need and fill it out clearly. If you have any questions about your order or how to complete the order forms, please contact us!
Mail Order Tips:
1) If you don't already have a Bay Photo account, make one here and make sure your payment method on file is current.
2) Download and print the correct form.
3) Clearly fill out the form and mark all of the options you would like. Make sure to write your account number on the order sheet as well. Write down any
additional instructions or details in the Special Instructions section at the bottom.
4) Safely pack all of your film, slides, prints, or other materials you are sending us.
•Place film rolls in a zip-top plastic bag with your order form and pack them with
bubble wrap or paper filling in a secured taped box.
•Put prints or slides to be scanned in envelopes or folders along with any special instruction notes and pack in a
secure mailing envelope or box.
•Large orders for bulk scanning can be packed in boxes. We recommend
portioning your order into plastic bags or envelopes to keep them from
shifting too much during transit and to aid with organization.
5) Use a trackable shipping/mail service to send your order to:
Bay Photo Lab
2959 Park Ave
Soquel CA 95073
6) Await a confirmation email that we've received your order or a call from us if we need to confirm a few more details before getting to work.